The Dirac Conference Room is for Graduate Students, Post-Docs, and Faculty members of the FSU community.
The library does not offer meeting space for Registered Student Organizations. Pending requests for RSO use will be denied. For meeting space please visit Oglesby Union Guest Services.
Please review reservation policies below prior to submitting request:
- Patrons are allowed 1 reservation per week for a maximum of 4 hours.
- Requests must be submitted 48 hours in advance.
- Use of Conference Room 216 is reserved for academic purposes. University organizations needing meeting space should use the Union or Student Services building.
- The person who makes the reservation must be present to check out the room and must arrive within 15 minutes of the reserved start time.
- These rooms are to be reserved for groups of no fewer than 6 patrons.
The libraries reserve the right to forfeit the reservation if these requirements are not met.
Once you complete the form your request is reviewed by a staff member. You will be notified by email whether or not the room may be reserved for you. Cancelations should be made 24 hours in advance.
Please see the Dirac Circulation desk for questions or call 644 - 5534