This room is ideal for presentations, large study groups, and instruction. Once you complete the form, your request is reviewed by a staff member. You will be notified by email whether or not the room will be reserved for you.
The library does not offer meeting space for Registered Student Organizations. Pending requests for RSO use will be denied. For meeting space please visit Oglesby Union Guest Services.
Please review reservation policies below prior to submitting request
- Patrons are allowed 1 reservation per week for a maximum of 4 hours.
- Repeating reservations are prohibited. Patrons are limited to 1 request at a time and may not occur within 1 week of a previously approved reservation.
- Requests must be submitted 48 hours in advance.
- 6 or more people must be present if the reservation is made less then 48 hours in advance.
- Use of Smart Room 107K is reserved for academic purposes. University organizations needing meeting space should use the Union or Student Services building.
For reservation requests beyond 1 month in advance, please contact Jessica Barmon at email@example.com or Bob Delgado at firstname.lastname@example.org. For immediate assistance, please see the Learning Commons Circulation Desk.
This room is equipped with a 70inch multi touch Mondopad with Windows 7.
Available for check out!
The libraries reserve the right to forfeit the reservation if patrons do not arrive within 15 minutes. Room users may be asked to vacate any room by staff, and reservations for the room canceled as needed.
Rooms are not sound proof. Please no shouting, and no loud audio that may be heard outside the room. Cancelations should be made 24 hours in advance