Patrons are only allowed 1 reservation per week for a maximum of 4 hours. Reservations are requested 48 or more hours in advance. 6 or more people must be present if the reservation is made less then 48 hours in advance.
- The libraries reserve the right to forfeit the reservation if patrons do not arrive within 15 minutes.
- The person who reserved the room must be present to check out the key.
- Room users may be asked to vacate any room by staff, and reservations for the room canceled as needed.
- Rooms are not sound proof. Please no shouting, and no loud audio that may be heard outside the room.
- Cancelations should be made 24 hours in advance
This room is ideal for student organization meetings, presentations, large study groups, instruction, campus events, etc. Once you complete the form, your request is reviewed by a staff member. You will be notified by email whether or not the room may be reserved for you.
This room is equipped with a 70inch multi touch Mondopad with Windows 7.
Available for check out!
For immediate assistance, please see the Learning Commons Circulation Desk.