Patrons are only allowed 1 reservation per week for a maximum of 4 hours. Reservations are requested 48 or more hours in advance. 6 or more people must be present if the reservation is made less then 48 hours in advance.
- The libraries reserve the right to forfeit the reservation if patrons do not arrive within 15 minutes.
- The person who reserved the room must be present to check out the key.
- Room users may be asked to vacate any room by staff, and reservations for the room canceled as needed.
- Rooms are not sound proof. Please no shouting, and no loud audio that may be heard outside the room.
- Cancelations should be made 24 hours in advance
This room is ideal for presentations, large study groups, instruction, etc. Once you complete the form, your request is reviewed by a staff member. You will be notified by email whether or not the room may be reserved for you.
This room is equipped with a 70inch multi touch Mondopad with Windows 7.
Available for check out!
For immediate assistance, please see the Learning Commons Circulation Desk.